- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix first nine ingredients. Add steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain steaks, discarding marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°), 5-7 minutes per side.