- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 ounces sweet corn
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, optional, chopped
- Whisk together the olive oil, sugar, white wine vinegar, chili powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, black-eyed peas, beans, corn, red onion, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper. Stir to combine completely.
- Add in the cilantro and stir.
- Cover and chill before serving.