- 10 Jalapenos
- 1 Chili Serrano
- 5 cups of White Vinegar
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Shallot
- 1 squeezed lime
- 1tsp of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 slices of Pineapple
- Rough chop your jalapenos, chili serrano, garlic and shallot, then put them in a mid-size pot with the five cups of white vinegar.
- Bring the pot to a hard boil for 10 minutes, then simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Using Pecan wood, smoke your pineapple slices for 5 minutes. You don’t want to get them too smokie.
- Add the pineapple, contents of the pot, the teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt and one squeezed lime to a blender, then “pulse blend” for 90 seconds.
- Once room temperature, bottle up and/or serve.