- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 c. vinegary hot sauce
- 1 head cauliflower, florets only
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1 ½” pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 ½” pieces
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into 1 ½” pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and hot sauce until combined. Add cauliflower, celery, and bell peppers, season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat.
- Preheat grill to medium-high for 3 minutes, and soak skewers in a shallow pan filled with water for 10 minutes to prevent scorching. Thread the cauliflower, celery, and bell peppers onto the soaked skewers. Reserve the hot sauce left in the bowl
- Transfer the kebabs to the grill and cook for 3 minutes, turning halfway. After the first 3 minutes, begin brushing the skewers with the buffalo mixture. Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and slightly charred.
- Transfer kebabs to a platter, drizzle with blue cheese dressing and serve.