- 12 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. buttermilk
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the bacon in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and set aside.
- For the dressing: Whisk the mayonnaise, parsley, sour cream, buttermilk, chives and garlic in a medium bowl until smooth. Season with the salt and black pepper.
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, bacon and all but 1⁄2 cup of the cheese in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.