- 2 lb. russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 2 large poblano chile peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 c. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat a grill to medium. Tear off eight 18-inch sheets of foil and fold each in half. Toss the potatoes, onion and poblanos in a large bowl with the melted butter, heavy cream, paprika, granulated garlic, parsley, salt and a generous amount of pepper.
- Divide the potato mixture among the folded foil sheets, piling it in the center. Bring the edges of the foil together and tightly seal into packets. Grill, moving and turning the packets often to make sure they cook evenly, until the potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.