- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- In a shallow container, blend the soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic.
- Place the chicken breasts into the soy sauce mixture, turning them to coat.
- Cover and marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grates.
- Discard the marinade.
- Grill the chicken until the juices run clear and the chicken reaches 165 degrees F internally, about 6-8 minutes per side.