- 1 bag (24-28 Ounce) Small Potatoes (I Used Honey Gold)
- 2 whole Lemons, Juiced
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Prepared Pesto
- 1/4 c. Pine Nuts
- Small Basil Leaves
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until fork tender. Drain, cut in half, then place in a bowl.
- Toast pine nuts in a skillet over low heat until just lightly golden. Remove from heat.
- Mix together lemon juice, olive oil, mayonnaise, salt & pepper, and pesto until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as you’d like.
- Pour half the dressing over the potatoes and toss to combine. Add more dressing to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate the potato salad for a few hours. To serve, sprinkle lots of small basil leaves over the top.