- 2/3 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/3 c. Sliced Scallions
- 2/3 c. Chopped Celery
- 1/4 tsp. Salt, Plus More For Cooking Potatoes
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 lb. Red Potatoes, Washed And Scrubbed If Necessary
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine mayonnaise, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, scallions, celery, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes in half down the length of the potato, then lay each potato flat side down onto the cutting board. Cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Place the potato slices into a pot and cover with an inch of cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a simmer and cook the potatoes for about 5 minutes, until fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes, then immediately toss into the dressing. It’s now ready to be served, either warm or chilled.