- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, and cubed
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained or 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained or 1 1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 cup frozen peas and pearl onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, snipped or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Stir, cover, and cook on low until the chicken is cooked through to 165 degrees F and no pink remains, about 4-5 hours.