- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12-ounce) can low-fat evaporated milk
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for topping
- whipped cream, optional, for topping
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender jar of the blender.
- Place the lid securely on the blender jar.
- Blend until the mixture is fully incorporated and thick.
- Transfer the pudding to individual serving bowls.
- Top with the whipped cream and the extra pumpkin pie spice.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.