- 18-24 large strawberries, stems removed and halved
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, optional
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Cut a small sliver off each of the halved strawberries so they are able to sit up.
- Use a melon baller to carefully create a small indent in the middle of each strawberry.
- In a mixing bowl, use a mixer to beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, the sour cream, the sugar, the vanilla extract, and the lemon juice with an electric mixture until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
- Fill a piping bag with the cream cheese mixture and pipe a little dab into each of the sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle the filled strawberries with the graham cracker crumbs.