For the salad:
- 1 broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
For the dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Add the broccoli, the cauliflower, the red onion, and the cherry tomatoes to a salad bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, the sour cream, and the sugar.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Chill the salad for 1 hour.
One thought on “Creamy Christmas Salad”
hi!,I like your writing so much! percentage we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to look you.