- 2 racks pork spareribs (about 6 pounds)
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups apple cider
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Make shallow cuts between the ribs on the bone side with a sharp knife, piercing just the membrane.
- Mix 1 tablespoon salt, the brown sugar, garlic, thyme, chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and the cayenne in a bowl. Rub the spice mixture evenly over the ribs. Place the ribs on a rack in a roasting pan, loosely cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, combine the cider, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan over medium heat and simmer until reduced to about 2 cups, about 30 minutes. Cover and set aside.
- Preheat a grill to low heat on one side. Cook the ribs bone-side down on the cooler side of the grill, covered, until tender, about 2 hours 30 minutes. (If using a charcoal grill, add more charcoal as needed to maintain the temperature.) Continue to cook, uncovering every 10 minutes to baste with the sauce, until the ribs are glazed, about 40 more minutes. Remove from the grill and cut into pieces.
4 thoughts on “Chili-Glazed Pork Ribs”
The articles you write help me a lot and I like the topic
You can only achieve financial freedom when you create multiple streams of income.
I have an investment portfolio that will benefit both your company and ours. I hope it will be appealing to you. We provide funding through our venture capital company to both start-up and existing businesses looking for funding for expansion or to accelerate growth in their company.
If you would like to discuss extensively, kindly email back for further discussion.
I look forward to your quick reply.
Devcorp International E.C.
P.O Box 10236 Shop No. 305
Flr 3 Manama Centre, Bahrain
Dear whitesmokebbq.net administrator, Your posts are always a great source of information.
I am glad to be a visitant of this stark blog! , regards for this rare information! .