- 12 mini peppers, cut in half
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 5 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
Clean and cut peppers in half. Remove the seeds.
Whip cream cheese in bowl with an electric mixer. Stir in ranch seasoning, 1 cup shredded cheese, onions, and bacon.
Stuff each pepper half with cream cheese mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Top each pepper half with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts.