- 1 loaf French bread
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- green onions, optional, to taste, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut a hole out of the top of the bread and remove the soft insides. Save the top of the bread to serve with the dip later.
- Mix the sour cream, the cream cheese, the cheddar cheese, the ham, the hot sauce, and the Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the French bread bowl.
- Wrap the stuffed bread in aluminum foil.
- Bake until warmed through, about 45 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the green onions.