- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 large button mushrooms, quartered
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- ground black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes, as desired
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, freshly chopped
- Over medium heat in a large pan, add the olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until just tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic, the lemon juice, the dry sherry, the paprika, the black pepper, the sea salt, and the chili flakes to the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until the mushroom are completely tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the parsley.