For the Salsa Verde:
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. fresh basil
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- Kosher salt
For the Kebabs:
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh gnocchi
- 2 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 2 small red onions, cut into 2″ pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make the salsa verde: In a food processor, combine parsley, basil, oil, capers, lemon juice, anchovies, and garlic. Blend until smooth, season to taste with salt, and chill until ready to serve.
- Make the kebabs: Preheat grill to medium-high for 3 minutes, and soak skewers in a shallow pan filled with water for 10 minutes to prevent scorching. In a large bowl, toss gnocchi, tomatoes, onions, and oil until coated. Season with salt and pepper then thread gnocchi, tomatoes, and onions onto the soaked skewers.
- Grill the kebabs, flipping halfway through, until the tomatoes are blistered and the gnocchi is browned, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the kebabs to a platter, drizzle with salsa verde and serve.
One thought on “Tomato Gnocchi Kebabs”
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.