- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, husks removed
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Make bang bang butter: In a medium bowl, mix together chili sauce, butter, sriracha, garlic, and lime juice. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Slather butter all over corn and grill, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter, until tender and charred, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro before serving.
One thought on “Bang Bang Corn”
To the whitesmokebbq.net administrator, Thanks for the well-researched post!