- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms, sliced 1/2″ thick
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add mushrooms and marinate 20 minutes. Presoak wooden skewers in water while mushrooms marinate.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Skewer mushrooms and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
One thought on “Grilled Balsamic Mushrooms”
Dear whitesmokebbq.net admin, Thanks for the well-researched and well-written post!