- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, lemon juice, and ranch seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thread potatoes on skewers and grill until tender and lightly charred, 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with ranch and garnish with chives.