- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the green beans on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil over the green beans.
- Sprinkle the almonds, the garlic, the lemon zest, the salt, and the pepper over the green beans and toss to coat.
- Spread the green beans in a single layer and roast until soft but still slightly firm, about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.