- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 4 whole green onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- paprika, optional, for garnish
Prepare the macaroni according to the package directions.
Rinse the pasta under cold water and set it aside to drain well.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, celery, green onions, mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Place the drained pasta in a large bowl.
Add the mayo mixture and stir it into the pasta until well combined.
Gently stir in the chopped egg.
Garnish with paprika.
Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 2 hours before serving.