- 14 ounce coleslaw mix with red cabbage and carrots*
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of Dry Rub(Click here to make your own)
- 1 diced jalapeno
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Add the mayonnaise, dry rub, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
Add in the coleslaw mix and diced jalapeno.
Stir well to combine.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.