- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked, store-bought or leftover
- 8 cups salad greens
- lemon-flavored extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon or 1/2 orange
- 1 avocado, sliced or diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 ounces almonds, sliced, toasted
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Gently warm the shrimp.
In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the salad greens.
Lightly drizzle the shrimp salad with the olive oil and the lemon juice, then toss lightly to coat.
Add the avocado, the shallots, and the sliced almonds to the shrimp salad.
Season the shrimp salad with the salt and the pepper.