- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 ears corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder and lime juice; set aside.
- Place corn husks directly on the oven rack and roast until corn is soft, about 35-40 minutes.
- Peel down husks and spread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chili powder, cotija and cilantro, if desired.