- 3 pounds baby gold and/or baby white potatoes – quartered
- 3 celery stalks – chopped
- 3 green onions – diced
- ½ small red onion – diced
- 6 hardboiled eggs – roughly chopped
- 2 avocados – chopped
- 4 slices of bacon – cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayo – I use light mayo
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt – I use 0 percent fat
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika – optional but highly recommended
Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Cover pot and boil potatoes for 5-8 minutes until fork-tender (but not overcooked). Strain liquid and run potatoes under cold water in a colander. Set aside to dry slightly. Once liquid has drained, place potatoes in a large bowl.
Add celery, green onions, red onions, eggs, avocados (see note), and bacon to the bowl.
Whisk together mayo, Greek yogurt, vinegar, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and paprika. Pour over potatoes etc and stir gently to combine everything.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours before serving.