- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha, optional
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, plus more to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 pounds chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, and trimmed of visible fat
- Combine the ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sriracha, Worcestershire, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a medium to large mixing bowl to make the marinade.
- Add 1/4 cup of the marinade to a smaller bowl and refrigerate for later.
- Add the chicken to the remaining marinade, tossing it to coat all the pieces evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixing bowl for 2-8 hours.
- Once you’re ready to cook the chicken, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Add the chicken and grill, basting with the separated 1/4 cup of marinade.
- Grill the chicken until it is fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.