- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Lime Juice – freshly squeezed is best!
- Add ingredients to bowl. In a small bowl or jar, combine the dry ingredients – the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, ground pepper, and sugar. Add the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, and freshly lime juice.
- Whisk ingredients. Use a wire whisk to mix the ingredients together very well.
- Add marinade to meat. Pour the marinade over the meat, and massage it into the meat.
- Let rest. Make sure you let the meat marinate for several hours, or even overnight.