- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1/2 a bottle of Allegro Hot & Spicy
- White Smoke BBQ Rub(click here for the ingredients)
- The night before smoking, marinate the whole chicken in Allegro Hot & Spicy.
- We prefer Pecan wood, but fire up your smoke with your favorite wood. Get your temp up to 300 degrees.
- Take your marinated whole chicken, put in an aluminum 3 inch deep pan and lightly season with WSB rub.
- Let in cook at 300 degrees for 1.75 hours, then lower your temp down to 225 degrees(you are wanting thin blue smoke) for an additional 2 hours, depending on weight.
- Bon Appetit!