- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Sauté the minced garlic in the olive oil over medium heat until translucent but not browned, about 2 minutes.
- Set the garlic and olive oil aside.
- Place the chicken breasts in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Mix the brown sugar into the sautéed garlic.
- Spread the garlic/brown sugar mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through at 165 degrees F internally, about 15-30 minutes.