- 1 (2 1/2-3 pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) can of beer
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the brisket in a large baking dish and rub it with the celery salt, pepper, and salt.
- Top the seasoned brisket with the onion slices.
- In a medium bowl, mix the beer and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the beer mixture over the seasoned brisket.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with foil.
- Bake the brisket until the internal temperature reads 195 degrees F, about 4 hours.
- Transfer the cooked brisket from the oven and carefully discard the foil.
- Let the brisket sit for about 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.