- 1 cup seasoned mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 6-8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a small bowl, whisk the seasoned mayo, the sugar, and the vinegar together.
- Cover and refrigerate the mayo mixture for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, the oranges, the onion, the bacon, and the raisins.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.