- 4-1.25oz packets of basic chili seasoning
- 1-28oz can of diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 chili serrano
- 10 small sweet peppers
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1 Fresno chili
- 3lbs of 80/20 ground beef
- 1 small can of black beans(optionable)
- 1 small can of red beans(optionable)
- Heat up your crockpot and add all of your can goods. Make sure to rinse the beans first.
- Brown 3 pounds of 80/20 ground beef, then add to the crockpot.
- Add the four packets of basic chili seasoning.
- Rough cut all of the vegetables, the cook with a cup of the beef grease, then add to the crockpot.
- Cook on high for two hours, then turn down to low.