- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. coarse grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 10 oz. bags matchstick carrots
- 1 red apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 c. chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper for the dressing until smooth.
- Add the carrots, apple, pecans, raisins, and parsley to the dressing mixture; toss together to coat. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 1 day.