FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini or other white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- For the salad: Heat a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Season generously with salt. Add the green beans and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until tender, but still have a slight crunch. Drain in a colander and rinse well under cold water until cool. Chop into 1-inch pieces.
- For the dressing: In a large bowl, whisk to combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the cooled green beans, cannellini beans, kidney beans, celery, red onion, and parsley to the bowl with the dressing. Toss well to combine and serve.