- 1 16-ounce box bow tie pasta
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 c. chopped cucumber
- 1 c. pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 c. capers, drained (optional)
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh herbs, such as mint, dill or parsley
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and dried oregano. Add the tomatoes and red onions, and let sit for 10 minutes. Add the cooled pasta, cucumbers, olives, capers, and herbs. Mix well to combine and dress the pasta.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese.