- Kosher salt, to taste
- 8 oz. fusilli or rotini
- 3/4 c. Basic Pesto
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 8.5-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 8 oz. feta cheese, cubed
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking the pesto with the olive oil, vinegar, a large pinch of salt, and some pepper in a small bowl.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water. Allow it to dry slightly, then toss in a bowl with 4 to 5 tablespoons of the pesto dressing. (Add a bit more if you want the pasta to be more coated.) Taste and season with salt, if needed.
- Add the artichoke hearts, feta, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives to the pasta. Spoon the remaining dressing all over the top and gently toss again.