- 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. celery seeds
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded or cut into matchsticks
- Whisk the vinegar, celery seeds, mustard, salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until well combined.
- Add the cabbage to the bowl along with the carrots and toss until well combined. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.