- 1/2 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 mini sweet peppers (in 2 different colors), thinly sliced
- 2 whole carrots, shredded
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Couple dashes hot sauce
- 2 c. fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine the green cabbage, purple cabbage, sweet peppers and carrots in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, vinegar, 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and the hot sauce. Pour over the cabbage. Toss to combine. Add the cilantro at the very end. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Taste, season again generously and serve.