- 4 slices bacon
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c. pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels, then crumble. Reserve the bacon fat.
- Put the butter in a mini food processor and pulse until smooth. Add the parsley, jalapeños, bacon and 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat and pulse until the butter is light green but still slightly chunky. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place each ear of corn on a separate sheet of foil and spread each with about 1 tablespoon of the bacon butter. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap tightly and grill, turning halfway through, until the corn is tender, about 6 minutes. Unwrap and spread with the remaining bacon butter.