- 4 Summer Squash
- 2 Japanese Eggplant
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 tbsp. Heat-safe Oil, Like Avocado Or Coconut
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Herbs, Such As Thyme, Basil, Rosemary, Chives, Etc.
- 6 tbsp. Vinegar, Such As Red Wine, White Wine, Or Balsamic
- 4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice the vegetables into 1/2-inch pieces. Drizzle the heat-safe oil over the vegetables and sprinkle with salt. Heat the grill to medium-high heat and lay the vegetables on the grates. Let them cook, flipping once, until dark grill marks have formed and the vegetables are tender. (Cooking time depends on the thickness and type of vegetable.)
- Whisk together garlic, pepper flakes, fresh herbs, vinegar, and olive oil in a small bowl. Arrange the grilled vegetables on a serving platter. Drizzle over the vegetables, turning the vegetables over until they’re all coated in the vinaigrette. Let them rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, up to a couple of hours before serving.