- 1 package (about 5) Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 12 cups)
1/2 c. fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. rice vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 c. chopped roasted pistachios
- Combine the cucumbers, watermelon, 1/4 cup mint, the salt and a generous amount of pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and vinegar and toss well.
- Spoon the salad onto a platter. Sprinkle with the feta, pistachios and remaining 1/4 cup mint. Grind a little more pepper over the top.