- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place the carrots in a large bowl.
- Melt the honey, the brown sugar, and the butter together in the microwave for about 15 seconds, stirring to combine.
- Pour the honey mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
- Arrange the carrots on the baking sheet and season them with the salt and the pepper.
- Roast the carrots for 15 minutes, then flip them.
- Continue to roast the carrots until tender and caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.