- 1 1/2 cups avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño, seeds and ribs discarded, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- cilantro leaves, optional, for garnish
- Place the avocado, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, sour cream, salt, cumin, and garlic powder into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process the mixture until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
2 thoughts on “Creamy Avocado Dip”
Dear whitesmokebbq.net webmaster, Good to see your posts!
Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any approach you’ll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks!