- 1 1/2 cups avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño, seeds and ribs discarded, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- cilantro leaves, optional, for garnish
- Place the avocado, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, sour cream, salt, cumin, and garlic powder into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process the mixture until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.