- 4-6 pork chops
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Place the pork chops in a large ziplock bag. In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and rosemary.
- Pour the marinade over the pork chops and seal the bag, squeezing out all the air.
- Move the pork chops around in the marinade until they are all evenly coated.
- Refrigerate and let them marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours (see note).
- You can freeze the pork chops in the marinade immediately and let them marinate as they defrost, or marinate and cook them immediately.
- Either grill the pork chops for 4-8 minutes per side over medium heat (about 400F), pan fry for 4-8 minutes per side over medium heat, or bake at 400 degrees F for 20-30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 145 degrees F has been reached.
- Let the pork chops rest, tented with foil, for 5 minutes before serving.