- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 jalapeños
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup fresh coriander/cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust lime juice, honey and salt to taste.
One thought on “Pineapple Jalapeño Marinade”
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!