- 1 pound spaghetti noodles, broken into thirds and uncooked
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 1 cup pepperoni, diced
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti and rinse it with cold water to stop it from continuing to cook.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked spaghetti, the cucumbers, the green peppers, the tomatoes, the red onions, and the pepperoni.
- Add the dressing to the salad mixture and toss to completely coat.
- Add the basil and the parmesan to the salad mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.