- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can corn niblets
- 1 (11-ounce) can tomatoes and chilies
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 1/4 package taco seasonings
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- In a separate pan over medium heat on the stove-top, brown the beef.
- Drain the liquid from the beef.
- Add the cooked beef, along with all the cans and their liquids (the pinto beans, kidney beans, corn niblets, tomatoes and chilies, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies), taco seasonings, and ranch seasoning into your slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cook on high heat for 2 hours or low heat for 4 hours.
One thought on “Slow Cooker Taco Soup”
It?¦s in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.