- 1 lb. orecchiette
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, preferably multi-colored, halved
- 1/4 c. torn basil, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook orecchiette according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then season with salt and pepper.
- To bowl, add pasta, garlic and tomatoes; toss with dressing to combine.
- Garnish with basil and serve.